puntersplaice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm thinking of starting a new forum.

3 posters

Go down

I'm thinking of starting a new forum. Empty I'm thinking of starting a new forum.

Post  tabloid lover Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:21 am

dedicated to Ana Ivanovic. I would post pictures of her and invite users to send in condoms that they have masturbated into while thinking of Ana. Obviously the idea of other people thinking of my Ana in various sexual positions fills me with loathing, but I would happily drink there man wee if it had been ejaculated while thinking of her. You see I really do love her that much.
tabloid lover
tabloid lover

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of starting a new forum. Empty Re: I'm thinking of starting a new forum.

Post  amazing jeans Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:34 am

Very Happy
amazing jeans
amazing jeans

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of starting a new forum. Empty Re: I'm thinking of starting a new forum.

Post  Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:40 am

tabloid lover wrote:dedicated to Ana Ivanovic. I would post pictures of her and invite users to send in condoms that they have masturbated into while thinking of Ana. Obviously the idea of other people thinking of my Ana in various sexual positions fills me with loathing, but I would happily drink there man wee if it had been ejaculated while thinking of her. You see I really do love her that much.

yuo ferkin lamp. yuo think anyone would join your forum and send you there spunk you deluded prick. post some winners then we all like you ok.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://puntersplaice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down